Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 1 is a Good One

It is 20 minutes to 8:00pm.  We are nearly finished with day 1 of our juice fast.  1 more to go in a little bit.  And that brings the total to 5.

Well, it’s not a pure juice fast, we did have one really yummy salad for dinner, but I can say that everything I ate was fresh and raw!  And that I feel great!  Now…..  Earlier, I was  a little drained.  So, we added some fruit to our next juice, and boosted our calorie intake a bit.

I got in 20 minutes of yoga, and 45 minutes in the pool with our two youngest.  While there wasn’t a lot of swimming, I figure that hauling around a 30 pound weight in the pool for that time had to do something good.  James took the middle two back for 2 hours this afternoon, so he is doing great with his exercise. 

We went to Sprouts market (one of our favorite hang outs) and got some more fresh veg for the next couple of days.  It is only 3 miles away, and we would rather have super fresh veg.  Plus, it gives us a chance to slow down and have some uninterrupted time together. Wish it was a mile closer, I would walk it every day. 

The other thing we did was weight, waist measurements, and pictures (to record how ‘gorgeous’ we are right now).  James wants to put those on here too….  Me?  Not so much.  It is going to be one of the biggest challenges I have.  Not going to lie about that!  Well, when he decides to grace us with his presence, he can add what he wants.  Until then, I will just keep working on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment