Saturday, July 23, 2011

Gearing Up

I was really wanting to go to one of the farmer's market in Denver.  I have heard really good things about it, but we just didn't make it.   Upon further exploration, however, I discovered that it was not going to be what I wanted.  Reviews online described it as being less market and more gourmet food truck stop.

So, while I was glad that we didn't make the drive, I was sad.  I was very much looking forward to being out in the sun and picking my way through gorgeous local produce.  A healthy treat, both in the produce and in the atmosphere.

But, since it didn't happen, we sat down with our juice, and made a complete menu for the next full week.  And then we went to the (not so out door) grocery store and picked up the hand full of ingredients we needed.

Tomorrow is a new day.  Tomorrow is the day that we start our juice fast.  Our real beginning date for the healthy lifestyle we wish to have.  James got a jump on it today by taking the boys back to the pool while I hung at home with the two little ones.  Me?  I'm still hoping to get that walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment